The ELMS PLUS Laser Cartridge can be refreshed for life with our patent pending replicable strike pads. Each laser cartridge comes with 5 additional rubber strike pads. When dimpling or wear begins to noticeably affect the laser firing response, it’s time to replace or flip over your rubber strike pad. Simply grab the two protruding ears on the rubber strike pad and pull straight out to remove it from the back cap. Each rubber strike pad has 2 identical surface sides where your firing pin hits to engage the laser. This allows you to flip the strike pad over 180 degrees and reinsert the into the back cap OR if you’ve already exhausted both sides of the pad, replace it altogether with a new strike pad.
The ELMS PLUS Laser Training System lets you train at home with your own gun. The firing pin activates a laser which allows the shooter to instantly see the point of impact with each shot, while the G-Sight phone App records your hits with your phone camera. Stay sharp between range sessions and get more out of your dry fire practice with real time feedback. Always remember to follow all gun safety rules at all times.
- Have fun while using any our wide variety of G-Sight custom designed FUN TARGETS or shoot at a target that you already have. (see details on best target results for accurate laser strike app recognition)
- Practice fundamentals such as trigger press, sight picture alignment and breathing control in the comfort of your own home.
- Works as quickly as you can pull the trigger with double action; cycle the action between shots with single action.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty. Refer to details and contact info in our user manual.
- Free companion app requires iOS 10.0 / Android 6.0 or newer. Contains in-app-purchase features such as a shot timer.
- Not all Android Devices supported - please check support list before purchase!
- Extra set of batteries, O-rings and 5 additional rubber strike pads included in your ELMS PLUS case.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov