The new Quantum XG 38 SPECIAL 6 PACK dry fire laser training cartridges are ideal for 6 shooter training!
Quantum XG dry-fire laser training cartridges are the best product in its class, combining unprecedented performance and value. Train at home with your own gun with the Quantum XG. The firing pin activates a laser which allows the shooter to instantly see the point of impact with each shot, while the G-Sight SFL App provides interactive feedback with your phone camera. Professionals unanimously agree that dry fire training is essential when you can’t get to the range. Stay sharp between range sessions and get more out of your dry fire practice with real-time feedback. Always remember to follow all gun safety rules at all times.
- SHOOT FOR LIFE: Now with our exclusive patent pending replaceable rubber strike pads, when dimpling builds up from intense training as your firing pin repeatedly hits your strike pad, this will noticeably affect the laser firing consistency. Simply flip your strike pad over and this will allow you to continue shooting with a fresh surface.
IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS: Practice fundamentals such as trigger press, grip, stance, sight picture alignment, and breathing control all in the comfort of your own home.
- OUR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If anything does not meet your expectations, we’ll take care of it 100%. We want you to be so thrilled with your purchase that you come back again and again and tell your friends about your experience.
- UNIVERSAL FUNCTIONALITY: The QUANTUM XG laser cartridge can be used with our FREE G-Sight SFL Mobile App AND it also works with the iTarget, LaserHit, Strikeman, LASR, ShootOFF, and Mantis Mobile Apps.
Each Quantum XG 38 SPECIAL 6 PACK laser cartridge for dry fire training includes:
- 6 (SIX) laser cartridges
- 12 sets of replaceable batteries
- 36 replaceable rubber strike pads
- 12 sets of replaceable and adjustable o-rings
- All New Free state of the art mobile SFL dry fire training app
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov